Why You Should Work For Us:
- We invest in our employees
- We create valued relationships with our clients
- Our company is family-owned and committed to making you feel valued
- You will be joining a dynamic, resourceful, and innovative team
- Opportunities for in-company growth
- We employ subject matter experts across multiple departments
- Recipients of multiple industry awards
- We value teamwork, integrity, and commitment
- Competitive pay and benefits package with OT and bonus opportunities
Central Valley Hardware is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We believe in opportunistic hiring every day of the year. If you think your skills would be valuable to our company or you want to discuss available opportunities, don’t hesitate to reach out. Send your resume and your inquiries to email@example.com
If you have extensive experience in the following fields and you’re searching for a new job opportunity, let us know.
- TI (Tenant Improvement)
- Field Service and Installation
- Construction Management
- Project Engineering
- Doors, Frames, & Hardware
- Wood & Metal Fabrication
We look forward to receiving your resume and connecting with you about our various job opportunities. We appreciate your interest in the company!
See below for our available positions and their corresponding job descriptions. If you think one of the available positions matches your skill set, please email your resume with the job description in the subject line.
- Lead Installer | Commercial Doors, Frames, and Hardware Experience Required
- Project Engineer | Commercial Doors, Frames, and Hardware Experience Required
- Shipping and Receiving Lead | Quality Control, Shipping & Receiving, Warehouse Logistics